- A Drum Circle is a group of people, who come and drum together.
- It is headed by a Drum Circle Facilitator who makes the rhythm and triggers enthusiasm into the group.
- No prior drumming/music knowledge is required to be a part of this activity.
What is the Experience like?
It is a creative and rewarding ‘social experience’ – a chance to bond with others, It is fun and a great stress-buster.
What We Do?
We come with Our Drums (African Jembes) and other percussions and
facilitate a drum – circle for You.
- Releases negative feelings, blockages and emotional trauma.
- Is an amazing Ice-breaker
- Produces Feelings of well-being and helps one experience being in resonance with the natural rhythms of life.
- A community-building activity
On the World Music Day – 21st June 2015, the drum circle has organized an event to celebrate World Music Day. One doesn’t need any drumming or music experience to participate in a drum circle. The Drums (The Djembe) will be provided.
The Details are as below :
- Venue : Juggernaut Arena, Sindhu Bhavan Marg, Near Sattva Vikas school, Thaltej, Ahmedabad (Gujarat), 380054.
Time : 4:30 – 6 P.M.Spot Registrations : 3:45 – 4:15 P.M.
We are very sure that this event will indeed turn to be a worth attending event for all of you ! We would be constantly connecting you with more and more events happening all across the country. You can also comment down below, anything that you have to say about the article above. If you want your event to be covered by The College Store, contact us here. And of course, stay tuned for more
To know more about us, visit About Us.
Team College Store